Momentum Consulting are working with a well-established national plaintiff firm who are seeking an experienced paralegal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing Public Liability and CTP team based in south-west Sydney.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in public liability and CTP, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Day-to-day file management
- Liaising with clients and various stakeholders
- Diary/key date management.
- Drafting legal documents
- Ad hoc administration
To be considered for the role you MUST have:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with plaintiff personal injury claims
- Strong technical understanding of the personal injury litigation process
- Strong MS Office skills
- Client service focus with strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills including strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Click the 'APPLY' button below or contact Izabela on 02 9267 8211 for more information.