Momentum Consulting are currently seeking process workers for one of the largest Pharmaceutical manufacturers based within the Blacktown area.
Due to an increase in production demands, our client requires switched on and enthusiastic process workers and forklift operators for on-call and ongoing work.
We are looking for people with at least 6-12 months experience in a fast-moving production/manufacturing environment.
We have the below shifts available -
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 7pm-7am
Monday - Friday, 7am-3pm
Monday - Friday, 3pm-11pm
Full commitment to both Saturday and Sunday shifts is required. Pay rates vary between $27p/hr - $40+ p/hr.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
* Worked within the Manufacturing and/or Pharmaceutical Industries
* Mechanically minded - preferred, not essential
* Ability to work continuously at speed most often physically standing on feet for a shift
* Experience in manual process working
* Comfortable working within an automated and digital record
* Sound finite motor skills - hand dexterity
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
* Be physically fit for manual handling
* High attention to detail
* Own reliable transport
If your application progresses, you must be willing to undertake:
* 2-3 hour long Oritenation/Induction in office
* Completion of 3 comprehension assesments, including GMP testing
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position. How to Apply: To be successful for these roles please contact the Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.