Momentum Consulting are currently recruiting for multiple Pickers and Packers for ongoing work based near Strathpine. Our client is a large distributor of teaching aids throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Ongoing work
- 12pm- 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Other shifts/ more hours may become available
- $26.49p.h paid weekly
- Close to public transport
- On site parking
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Ongoing support from Momentum Consulting
- Picking orders by hand with use of trolley
- Paper based picking of over 20,000 different product lines
- Products range in size and weight from small screws and consumables up to flooring and flat pack furniture
- Packing orders into boxes, entering details into systems and adding postal stamps for dispatch
- Use of RF scanners in some areas
- Lifting up to 25kg
Requirements to be successful:
- Previous experience in either picking or packing in a warehouse environment
- Ability to walk long distances and work on your feet all day
- Current resume with 2x work references
- Right to work in Australia
- Available for an immediate start
- Ability to carry out repetitive task such as lifting, bending and stretching
*** Due to the high number of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted ***
How to apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please click the "APPLY NOW" button or contact Momentum Consulting on 07 3848 9811.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.