Our client is a leading Central Coast food manufacturer based in Wyong who are currently looking for experienced food process workers & Forklift Drivers with availability to work across various shifts covering 24 hours Monday to Friday and flexibility to work Saturday.
This role is highly suited to anyone with experience in food manufacturing or who has worked in a fast-food preparation environment.
Main duties include:
- Raw material preparation
- High-speed packing
- Preparing products for dispatch
- Cooking specalised food lines
- Pick packing
- Working in cold storage
- Forklift Operation
To be succcessful in this role you need
- Availability to start immediately
- Experience in food manufacturing or preparation
- Physical capability to work in a manual handling processing role
- Reliable transport to attend
- Two recent contactable work related referee
- 1-years experience operating a Forklift
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic. Please apply by submitting your resume. Interviews will be conducted from Monday to Friday.