- Initial 8 month contract, potential for 2 years!
- Best Rates!
- Great team and culture.
Outstanding opportunity to work for a Tier 1 infrastructure services provider!
Well established, this renowned organisation continues to grow and have significant civil and construction projects underway.
An experienced Client-side Project Manager is sought for an Airports design management & construction project. The position will including scope development, managing the design process, and construction Project Management.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Previous Airports infrastructure and facilities construction experience - Fixed links, Aero Bridges, Gates, etc.
- An Engineering Degree qualification, ideally in structural, with additional qualifications in Project Management well regarded.
- 5 - 15 years' Structural / Construction Project Management experience, including previous Client-side project management.
- A demonstrable local (Brisbane based) network.
- Previous leadership and management of project teams, site teams, and sub-contractors.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong Commercial acumen.
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Great exposure,
- Support from a globally renowned team.
- With a pipeline of other projects there is real opportunity for more.
Remuneration guideline: $750-$820/day + Super (negotiable depending on experience!)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a renowned leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!