- Global top 10 EPCM developing new Tier 1 business/projects;
- Initial 6 month contract,
- Client side Project Management on a high profile project, with the potential for more!
Outstanding opportunity to join a global EPCM organisation.
Well established for over 60 years, this well renowned organisation has grown, both organically and through acquisition of some of the biggest 'name' consultancies locally, and internationally.
Bringing together the knowledge of local engineering practitioners with global best practice and their international network, they can deliver a vertically integrated, full life cycle offering including project and program management, planning, design, and construction support.
A strategic focus on business development has developed a solid pipeline of business, and winning a variety of new projects locally with Tier 1 Australian clients, they continue to grow.
A Client-side Project Manager is sought for a programme of building services works on a large, high profile site, with a major infrastructure operator.
The position will drive and deliver a variety of Building Services projects that includes mechanical, electrical and HVAC.
Essential skills and experience includes:
Previous Project Management in Facilities Management, and / or Building Services, with the following attributes:
- Degree qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical), with additional qualifications, in Project Management, business, etc. well regarded.
- 5+ years experience including Project Management of building services upgrade projects
- Client-side Project Management well regarded
- Demonstrable local (Brisbane based) network.
- Previous leadership, and management of project teams, site teams, and sub-contractors.
- Commercial / contract management experience.
- Excellent communications with proven stakeholder management skills.
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Work on a range of projects for a highly visible client.
- Great exposure, with support from a globally renowned team.
- With a pipeline of developing projects there is real opportunity for career development.
Remuneration guideline: Rates equivalent to $120 - 140k (depending on experience)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!