Momentum Consulting are currently seeking experienced switched-on QA Inspectors for one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers based within the Blacktown area.
We are looking for people with at least 6-12 months experience in a fast-moving production/manufacturing environment.
You will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing operation in their respective department and the daily communications associated with manufacturing processes from both internal and/or external customers.
The shifts available are -
- Day shift - Wednesday - Friday, 7am-3pm & Saturday 7am-7pm
- Afternoon shift - Wednesday - Friday, 3pm-11pm & Saturday 7am-7pm
- Night shift - Tuesday - Friday, 11pm-7am & Saturday 7pm-7am
Please note, you MUST be available to commit to all the above shifts.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Packing off on the production lines
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment parts
- Working along the production lines
- Fill out necessary documentation for the filling and packing
- Following GMP regulations and SOPs
- Working in team environment for the Production output
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.