A thriving company synonymous with quality lighting. Over 50 years in the Australian market and a global heritage, our client understands the science of lighting and how to provide their clients with the best functional and innovative lighting solutions.
We are currently seeking skilled & experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our client's team in a challenging yet rewarding organisation.
Benefits for you:
- Permanent Role
- Free parking
- Positive work culture
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly, multicultural team with great leadership and experienced guidance
Your duties will include:
- Inspect both imports and locally manufactured products to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Perform tests for quality control of products
- Disassemble product parts to inspect them individually
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure processes reflect quality standards
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
- Assist in system improvements & implementing change
- Support on-site audits conducted by internal and external auditors
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of products
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sound knowledge of lighting products and systems
- Minimum 1 to 3 years' experience as quality operator in an electrical/electronic manufacturing industry
- Understand ISO 9000 quality management system
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Logic and attention to detail
- Proven history of understanding industry safety standards and quality expectations
- Is 100% committed to safety above everything else
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
- Have full working rights within Australia
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.