A thriving company that supplies to multiple Industries including Building & Construction, Architectural, Industrial and Mining.
We are currently seeking skilled & experienced Receiving Operator to join our client's team, in a challenging yet rewarding organisation. The shift on offer is between 6am-2:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Manage branch administration duties including mail, invoice coding
- Creation of job cards and maintain customer purchase orders
- Respond to both internal & external customer's requests
- Assist when required the safe unloading & or directing of customer product
- Accurately enter customer orders into company data base creating job cards
- Checking customer orders are correct & suitable for processing
- Maintain appropriate levels of housekeeping and maintenance to ensure the presentation of the branch reflects a professional appearance
- Undertake general project work as assigned
- Undertake any other production duties, which may from time to time be requested by your supervisor(s)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Listening and high aptitude skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of steel types and profiles Is 100% committed to safety above everything else
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
- Have full working rights within Australia
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Chezelle Richards on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.