Our Global Mining Company is requiring a Receptionist to commence an exciting Full Time Temporary opportunity within a well-established market leader-based North of the Sunshine Coast.
We are on the lookout for a diligent self-starter, proactive and happy to support a diverse all-round role with on the job training provided.
About the Role:
As the face of the business your role will include but not limited to:
- Assisting with answering high volume phone enquiries, responding to emails regarding products and services
- Provide a high level of customer service when dealing with internal and external parties
- Maintain good relationships with all customers and peers to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Undertake a range of varied administration duties
To be considered, you MUST have the following:
- Previous customer service experience
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office applications
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy being part of a close-knit team
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a Global Market Leader within the Mining Equipment field within a supportive and welcoming team. A generous hourly rate, on the job training, onsite parking and the opportunity for permanency for the right candidate! Candidates will also be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, prior to employment. If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, please apply now by submitting your resume in Word Format or contact Izabela Skrodzka on (02) 9267 8211 between 9am - 5pm.