Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency established in 1999, specialises in providing high quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation and career development.
As the Recruitment Consultant within the Building and Construction team, this position will provide you with a great opportunity to coordinate and apply your initiative to deliver a seamless recruitment service to our clients by providing skilled and trained workers to fulfil all their recruitment needs.
This position will suit a professional not necessarily from a recruitment background, but experience within a face paced business to business customer service environment in which you have had to coordinate, manage multiple task, use initiative and apply strong administration skills.
A typical day will involve;
- Effectively writing and posting job adverts that attracts a large number of applicants
- Reviewing and thoroughly screening suitable candidates by telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Liaise directly with Clients regarding job requirements, arranging interviews and service related enquiries
- Successfully achieve the set KPI's
- Database management using various integrated programs
- Conducting post placement follow up
- Candidate management
- Compliance checking
- Other adhoc duties as required
To be considered for this position, you will posse the following skills:
- Highly motivated that strives on a busy and challenging role
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator with an engaging and a persuasive approach
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise and well organised
- Positive, passionate and a great team player
In return, a permanent career opportunity, a competitive salary plus superannuation, commission and career progression. Momentum empowers and supports our employees that wish to further their career in the recruitment industry.
If you are interested in this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email your application direct to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Belinda on (02) 9267 8211.