Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation and career development.
Due to expansion our Queensland operation is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer /Administrator to work in their blue collar space.
Reporting to the Team Leader Recruitment the core focus of this role is to screen potential applicants for various blue collar roles across Queensland, undertake database management and general recruitment administration duties.
On offer is:
- Career progression
- Close to public transport
- Great Team environment
- Recognised Training Programs*
- Working with the recruitment team to source candidates through telephone screening and database management.
- Conducting outgoing availability calls to active candidates
- Collate weekly time sheets and send to payroll
- Manage ongoing compliance of required licenses, qualifications and other documentation
The Key Attributes are:
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills - sound communication, high level of confidence
- Time Management Skills - the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise
- Degree in HR is preferred but not essential
- Drivers Licence is preferred but not essential
If you would be interested in further information about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Alex Tranter on 02 9267 8211. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.