Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an Automation/Electrical Team Leader (Maintenance team) for our client who is a leading provider of automated logistics equipment.
This role with be working across day & afternoon shift (rotating each week), with a salary of $110k + super + 5 weeks annual leave.
You will be leading a maintenance team who is responsible for undertaking maintenance of various automated equipment, such as automated conveyor systems, storage/racking systems, handling systems, etc.
- Provide technical support to technicians during breakdowns, shutdowns and all preventative Maintenance activities.
- Take the lead during breakdowns and coordinate the resolution requirements in conjunction with the site Manager and the customer.
- Provide support to Site Manager to establish and train new technicians on Automated products.
- Update CMMS with any data required
- Prepare monthly reports, participate in team meetings, provide remote support to resolve technical issues, etc.
- Licenced Electrician
- Confident with both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experienced working with PLCs
- Experienced with automated equipment maintenance
- Experienced working as a team leader or similar
- Work at Heights & Confined space ticket preferred (or willing to obtain)
If interested in this role please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.