Outstanding opportunity to join a leading (Tier 1) integrated services group who design, build, and sustain public and private assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
This specialist division within the organisation provides pipe laying and rehabilitation solutions to the Water and Wastewater Industry.
A Robotics CCTV Operator is sought by the division, to join their new team being put together in Canberra.
Essential skills and experience includes:
- Previous CCTV robotics operations in the water, stormwater, and sewer industry
- Experience with pipeline installs and/or rehabilitation
- White card, (Confined spaces well regarded)
- Drivers License / MR lic well regarded
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Rewards:
- Best rates ($32-33/hr)
- Everything supplied - workwear to (New) equipment
- Work with a highly experienced, industry renowned team.
- On-going career opportunities.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!