Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Rubber Liner for an ongoing position w/ full-time hours for our client who is a leading supplier & manufacturer of a range of mining equipment, construction equipment, etc.
This will be an ongoing day shift position, paying $30ph + super + OT penalties, all work will be workshop based.
- Cut thin and thick rubber by hand
- Working from drawings
- Working autonomously or in a very small team
- Painting rubber w/ primer & pre-adhesive
- Fitting rubber to equipment
- Ability to cut thin and thick rubber by hand due to complicated shapes ( strong hands )
- Ability to learn from current rubber liners
- Previous experience is advantageous.
- Committed to quality workmanship
- Forklift licence desirable but not a necessity.
- Ability to work in a very small team in your own space away from the main site.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to read drawings (measurements for cutting the rubber to layout)
- Attention to detail/final finish as directly seen by the client.
If interested in this position, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.