Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Rubber Liner for an ongoing position w/ full-time hours for our client who is a leading supplier & manufacturer of a range of mining equipment, construction equipment, etc.
This will be an ongoing day shift position, paying $28ph + super + OT penalties, all work will be workshop based.
- Cut thin and thick rubber by hand
- Working from drawings
- Working autonomously or in a very small team
- Painting rubber w/ primer & pre-adhesive
- Fitting rubber to equipment
- Ability to cut thin and thick rubber by hand due to complicated shapes ( strong hands )
- Ability to learn from current rubber liners
- Previous experience advantageous.
- Committed to quality workmanship
- Forklift licence desirable but not a necessity.
- Ability to work in a very small team in your own space away from the main site.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to read drawings (measurements for cutting the rubber to layout)
- Attention to detail/final finish as directly seen by the client.
If interested in this position, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format, alternatively you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org