Outstanding opportunity to join a leader in Trade Credit Insurance.
Well established both locally and overseas as a leader in this field, they go the extra mile for their clients, with a complete suite of value added products and services to ensure they are the provider of choice.
A rare opportunity for an experienced Insurance Sales Executive Consultant / Broker has become available to join this small but successful team in a pure sales /BDM role.
Trade Credit Insurance Sales Executive. 100% new business development!
Targeting more than just the end user, the focus is on the long term, developing your circle of influence and strategic relationships with a range of key business partners including, financial brokers, accountants, bank managers, and others.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales and selling skills and experience - B2B, and cold calling.
- Previous face to face insurance sales experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications well regarded, but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- Prior experience trade credit insurance sales and/or broking very well regarded, but not essential.
- Excellent communications - both written and verbal.
Benefits and rewards:
Here you join a management team that knows what you need to succeed including mentoring, structure, KPi's beyond the bottom line such as team work and continuous improvement, and you will be armed with the best tools and support in the business.
Rem: Circa $80-90k base, + Superannuation, Car or Car allowance, and an excellent commission structure!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to position yourself with the environment, product suite, mentoring, team, and support to succeed!
An urgent requirement for a warm desk, applications will be screen immediately!
Please forward your detailed CV via the link provided, and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!