Momentum Consulting are currently working with a leading Australian supplier of office software and printers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established business to utilise your experience and further your career.
In this role you will be responsible for B2B sales, account management and business development. You will be provided with extensive training.
- Identify customer needs
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategy of the organisation
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all customers
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of business leads
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in sales and client management
- Knowledge of IT and/or commercial printers is highly regarded
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the drive to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Results-orientated, with a positive and driven approach to selling
- Highly developed time management skills with he ability and to carry out plans in an efficient manner
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- A current NSW driver's license and own transport
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org