Our client has been providing safe access for aircraft maintenance throughout Australia to various aviation clients such as Qantas, Skywest and Virign Australia for over a decade.
They have a short-term project in Pinkenba and are looking for multiple Basic and Intermediate Scaffolders.
About the role:
- 2-week project and then returning later for another week
- Start date is July 15th
- Erecting temporary scaffolding around aircrafts and in aviation hangers
- Working with one of Australia's largest aviation fleets
- Using +8 mobile modular docking systems
What you'll need:
- Valid SB, SI or SA Scaffolding licence
- Own tools
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Current resume with 2x recent work related referees
- Minimum 12 months Scaffolding experience
- Valid blue/ white construction card
- Current working at heights (completed within 2 years)
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811