Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our mantra is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and an exceptional customer experience, while fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation, and career development.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and sales driven Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the existing Business Support & Executive Recruitment team in our Sydney CBD office. Momentum are interested in hearing from candidates with a strong track record in exceeding sales targets in recruitment, passionate about continually seeking new opportunities in the market and are relationship-focused.
Reporting to National Business Manager the core objective of the Recruitment Consultant will be sourcing new business opportunities, strengthening existing client business relationships, sourcing key skills, working with job boards and social media, conducting competency-based recruitment techniques, liaison with clients in regards to salaries and market trends, negotiating employment offers, and candidate post placement management. We require a consultative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Relationship Management, Business Analysis and Development
- Completion of advertising and managing volume responses
- Telephone screening and interviewing of potential applicants
- Employment Verification.
- Undertaking Skills Assessment
- Identifying and evaluating candidates for client needs
- Conducting post-placement follow up
- Working to Key performance activity
To be considered for this position, we require an individual with:
- Agency recruitment success working across a diverse range of white collar roles from mid level to management
- A high level of attention to detail and a genuine passion for managing service delivery
- Sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- A consultative approach, engaging, persuasive selling ability and strong written & communication skills
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and priorities accordingly with a disciplined, well-organised work ethic
On offer is a permanent career opportunity,
- A lucrative remuneration package
- Monthly commission
- Exposure to a strong portfolio of clients
This is a permanent (full time) role, Monday to Friday and has the opportunity for career advancement.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button below or for a confidential discussion call Alex Tranter on (02) 9267 8211 or direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org