Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an experienced Service Technician to start immediately with our client based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Our client is a family owned and operated business that have been operating in and around Melbourne since 1993. They design, manufacture & distribute pumps and equipment to Industrial, Civil construction & mining sectors and provide customizable solutions to meet their client's needs.
You will be responsible for repairs, servicing and maintenance on a variety of different pumps & equipment both in the workshop and on site at various locations across Melbourne. As a service technician, you will be the first point of contact for clients & first impressions last!
- Site inspections
- Repair & servicing of all types of pumps & related equipment
- Assembly of pumps, pump stations & pump sets
- Preventative maintenance on all pumps
- Replace/install all hoses, valves & accessories
- Equipment modifications when required
- Be the face of the company & provide great customer service
To be successful you will have the following:
- Recognized Trade Qualification: Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience in automotive/electrical roles would be highly regarded
- Current drivers' licence
- A motivated & positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team
- A strong work ethic & good time management
- Must be reliable & available to work a full week
- Neat & tidy appearance
- Good communication skills & command of the English language
This is a permanent fulltime position. In return for your efforts, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of $30+ per hour, with the potential to go permanent for standout candidates.
*Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted