Our Client is a National Leader in the Manufacture, Sales, Supply and after sales service of a variety of household brands in and around the humble Pool.
Due to continued growth and internal promotion a Service technician position has become vacant and is requiring urgent filling.
The main responsibilities include;
- Diagnose and repair/replacement of pool equipment in the field
- Provide superior customer service through set procedures, personal presentation, and communication.
- Complete all administrative responsibilities such as diagnosis, quoted repair cost, repair works, receipt of payment and completion report.
- Maintain company vehicle
- Communicating with Sales/Management.
This is a customer/client facing role so your personal presentation, professionalism and technical knowledge is key to your success.
Experience using Salesforce or CRM is essential.
People that have succeeded in this role previously have held a background in refrigeration, air conditioning or trades and have been technically minded however, full product training will be provided to the successful applicant.
It is a mobile position and will have a set territory, however flexibility is expected as required
You will be required to work outdoors and the peak period is summer. This role will NOT be suitable if you have any limitations or personal preferences around working in hot environments.
The package includes
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Full Uniform
- Company Phone
- Company tablet/computer
- $65K - 70K + company Bonus
This position is not to be missed and presents a real opportunity for job security and satisfaction with a national growing brand.
Want to love your Job again??