Momentum Consulting are actively seeking skilled & experienced Sheet Metal/Press Brake Machine operator work for a large & busy air-conditioning manufacturer based in Blacktown.
This position is a temp to perm position available on afternoon shift (Monday to Thursday 3:30pm - 11:30pm and Fridays 12pm - 6pm) with immediate starts available for the successful candidates.
Benefits for You:
- Work with a well-known air-conditioning manufacturer - growing organisation
- Great team and supportive environment
- On-site parking available
- Immediate starts for the successful applicants
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in machine operating (RAS Machine Operating experience an advantage)
- Experience in operating brake press machines, sheet metal machines
- Expereince with hand tools & machinery
- Good communication skills & time management
- The ability to interpret drawings & understand the sequencing of production
- Be reliable and hardworking
- Have a good understaning of OH&S
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Forklift ticket preferred but not required
- Quick learner
- Mechanically minded
- Full PPE: Steelcaps, Hivis, long pants, long sleeve shirt
- Full working rights within Australia
- Available for on-going Mon-Fri work
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact The Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.