MOMENTUM CONSULTING - SHOP FLOOR CONTROLLER (PRODUCTION LEAD)
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our Client prides themselves on being the market leader of Asian Foods in Australia. They provide to retail, food-service and commercial sectors. By responding to the ever-changing needs of the food-service industry including the restaurant, catering, institutional and fast-food channels, they have built a reputation as a provider of innovative solutions for the industry.
The Shop Floor Controller is responsible for the detailed management of activities around the flow of materials within the plant, including raw materials, packaging, processing aids and consumables. Conversion of planned orders to process/production and finished goods through the receipt, issue and scheduling of the above materials to the production floor ensuring costing systems are maintained.
- Analysis of data to provide management with meaningful reports.
- Managing/overseeing labour and equipment resources.
- Liaising with support departments ensuring seamless operational efficiencies.
- Managing relationship with internal departments.
- Receive, store raw materials and WIP; prepare, track, and report raw materials and WIP against production orders and schedules.
- Semi-autonomous. Expect day-to-day issues to be resolved with minimal managerial intervention.
- Minimum 3 year's experience Production experience (preferably within a FMCG/Manufacturing environment).
- Proven people management skills.
- Competent in Microsoft suite including Excel and Word.
- Chinese language (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) skills advantageous but not essential.
- Strong ability to document procedures and policies and be proactive in doing so.
- Cert IV in manufacturing management - Desirable.
- Engineering or food science experience - Desirable.
- Forklift Licence.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.