Our client is Australia's leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services company. They have been operating in Australia for over 50 years and have a fleet of over 4,500 vehicles throughout Australia.
They are currently looking for on-call Experienced Side Arm Operators to cover sick leave and holidays for their Depot in Narangba.
What we offer:
- Pay rate of $30.72per hour plus penalties
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work
- 8 to 10hour days on average
- Short term role - may lead to ongoing position
- Daily pre-starts and vehicle maintenance checks
- Collection of residential rubbish bins throughout Moreton Bay Council Region
- Must have HR licence
- Experience operating a side arm waste truck is essential
- Good knowledge of Moreton Bay region and surrounding areas is highly desirable
- High level of communication skills
- Sound computer experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A test
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to work in Australia
- Reliable transport
- PPE - Long sleeve top, long drill pants, high vis top, steel capped boots
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811