Our client is Australia's leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services company. They have been operating in Australia for over 50 years and have a fleet of over 4,500 vehicles throughout Australia.
They are now looking to add more experienced Side Arm Waste truck drivers to their fleet working throughout the Moranbah Region.
What we offer:
- Pay rate of $30.72per hour plus penalties
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work
- 8 to 12hour days on average
- Ongoing role
- Day to day operation of side arm waste trucks
- Collection of residential bins
- Daily pre-starts and vehicle maintenance checks
- Client interaction and safe loading/ unloading of truck
- Complete required documentation daily
- Clean trucks when required
- Must have HR licence
- Previous side arm experience of 150-200 bins per hour
- Good knowledge of Moranbah and surrounding areas is highly desirable
- High level of communication skills
- Sound computer experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A test
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to work in Australia
- Reliable transport
- PPE - Long sleeve top, long drill pants, high vis top, steel capped boots
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811