- Tier 1 Infrastructure Services organisation
- Excellent team and culture!
- On-going career development
Join a Tier 1 integrated services group, a leader in design, building, and sustaining public and private assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
A Civil Graduate is reqquired by the team in a Site Engineering role as they grow this division in Canberra.
Providing pipe laying and rehabilitation solutions to the Water and Wastewater Industry, clients include Local Government, Industrial, and mining markets.
This specialist division is known for 'worlds best practice' in delivery, and has recently expanded into the ACT.
The position will run jobs & providing support with:
- Obtaining approvals, & preparation of documentation
- Reading plans, Take-offs, BOQ, BOM
- Materials pricing, procurement, & ordering
- Project prep work eg: dial before you dig.
Essential Skills and experience include:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 2-3 years Australian based Civil works experience - pipe laying very well regarded.
- Site Engineering experience, able to demonstrate exposure to some of the abbove functions
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Valid drivers license
Benefits and Rewards:
- Salary guideline: $70 - 80k + super, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company vehicle
- Work with a highly experienced, industry renowned team.
- On-going career opportunities.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!