Outstanding opportunity to join a leading integrated services company.
A renowned Tier 1 multi-disciplinary firm, they design, build, and maintain assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
This division of this organisation has developed a reputation for innovation in developing state of the art solutions to meet the needs of not just the water and waste water industry but also road, rail, oil and gas, mining, and government.
A Site Supervisor is required to lead a 4-man crew for pipe installation & rehabilitation.
Lead a team of 3 others including:
- Leading Hand,
- Excavator Machine Operator, and
Carry out trenchless pipeline rehabilitation, upsize upgrades, and repairs usine pipeburst, relining, and other methods.
The position will be hands-on in the delivery of projects.
Skills and experience:
- 6+ years' related experience
- Demonstrable supervisory experience.
- Confined Space ticket.
- Must have experience in either waste water, water reticulation, pipe laying install and/or rehabilitation.
- Sydney Water experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Exposure to, and support from an experienced team.
- On-going career development.
- Salary/rates guideline, circa $70-90k + Super, OT, and more, depending on experience.
- A career with a Teir 1 organisation that will provide stability and ongoing development and growth.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!