- Renowned industry leader
- Initial 3 month temp engagement, prior to being offered a permanent position.
- Great company / culture / & rates!
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading integrated infrastructure services company.
A renowned Tier 1 multi-disciplinary firm, they design, build, and maintain assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
This division of this organisation has developed a reputation for innovation in developing state of the art solutions to meet the needs of not just the water and waste water industry but also road, rail, oil and gas, mining, and government.
Site Supervisor's are required to lead 4-man crew's for pipe installation & rehabilitation.
(2x Crews, 2x positions available)
Lead a team of 3 others including Leading Hand, Excavator Machine Operator, and Labourer in carrying out pipeline rehabilitation, upgrades, repairs, and installations.
The position will be hands-on in the delivery of projects.
Essential skills and experience:
- 6+ years' pipe laying install and/or rehabilitation experience n either water, waste water, water reticulation,
- Demonstrable supervisory experience.
- Relevant trade qualifications or equivalent level of experience.
- Confined Spaces ticket.
- Excellent communication skills
Sydney Water experience a plus.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Exposure to, and support from an experienced team.
- On-going career development.
- Salary/rates guideline, circa $78-90k + Super, OT, and more, depending on experience.
- A career with a Tier 1 organisation that will provide stability and ongoing development and growth.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!