As the leading manufacturer of Australian's fresh meat products, this company is seeking to add to their team of skilled casual process workers. Working for this Employer of Choice, the key to being successful in this role is;
- Recent experience working with food or in a fast-paced processing environment
- Comfortable to handle raw meat products
- A minimum of 4 days availability
- Flexible to work AM/PM, Weekends and Overtime
- Ability to commit to ongoing work
- Ability to perform manual handling (15kgs minimum)
- Comfortable to work in refrigerated environment
- Drivers License and Car a MUST
Your duties may consists of:
- Assembly of meat packs
- Manual handling duties
- Loading trays
- Preparing cooked foods
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic and have the energy and desire to work at the highest standard.
To apply for this role submit your CV and please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Momentum is at all times committed to greater workforce diversity and inclusion.