Our client is a leading collector, processor and supplier of recycled metal in Australia. They have 30 locations throughout Australia and their processing capacity, which includes five fragmentisers, shears, balers and granulating plants, operates to the highest environmental and quality standards to produce products that are recognized and sought after throughout the world.
They are currently looking for a Skip Bin Operator for a casual/on call role in their yard near Maroocydore.
As the Hook Truck Operator on site, your duties will include but not be limited to the following.
- Operating a Skip Bin Truck
- This role will be casual/on call work
- Deliveries and pick ups of bins, locations are all over Brisbane so having an idea of the area is preferred but not essential.
- Hook Bin experience is preferred but not essential
- Working with heavy machinery is preferred but not essential
- Valid HR Licence
- Must have experience working with Hook trucks or in the Waste Industry
- Reside in or near the Kunda Park area
- White/ Blue Card
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass medical and D&A test
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to work in Australia
- Licence and reliable transport
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811