Momentum Consulting are currently looking for experienced Store Person for a short term role in Townsville from 16/04 to 30/04. Our client is a manufacturer in swimming pool and water filtration equipment.
Fast paced warehouse environment
- Picking and packing orders by hand using a trolley
- Picking orders using LF High Reach Forklift
- Check incoming deliveries of materials to ensure they are correct
- Produce and print accurate picking slips for outgoing goods
- Assist in keeping a clean and tidy warehouse
- Must have current LF licence
- Must have driver's licence and reliable transport
- Previous experience operating a High Reach Forklift minimum 6 bays high
- Previous experience with RF Scanning is advantageous
- Must be able to commit to the full term of the project (16/04- 30/04)
- Available for an immediate start
- Must have full time working rights
- Reliable, enthusiastic and positive attitude towards work
- High attention to detail with accuracy when picking
How to apply:
If you have the above required skills and experience, please click the APPLY NOW button and submit a current resume or call the Brisbane office for more details.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Momentum Consulting - Brisbane
07 3848 811