Momentum Consulting are currently looking for a reliable Storeperson to join our client based in Dandenong, to commence in early January. Our client is a well known Transport & Logistics company that specialize in Freight Forwarding with a wide range of products for customers around Melbourne.
This is a full time casual position working Monday to Friday, 7am-3pm (some overtime). There is the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The role will include:
- Manual unloading/unloading
- Pick/packing/RF scanning
- Data Entry
- LF & LO forklift operating
- General Warehouse housekeeping
Key Skills and Attributes we are looking for include:
- Current Forklift license (LF/LO) with a minimum of 1 year solid experience
- Previous experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Experience with data entry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team and achieve KPIs
- Be strong and fit with the ability to lift up to 25kgs
This is an excellent company to work for and high achievers may be given the opportunity to apply for permanent positions within. If you have good experience and a great attitude then this is the job for you!
To apply, please contact Jasmine on 03 9796 6615 or submit your CV by clicking the SEEK link below.
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted*