Our client specialising within the aviation industry dealing with ground handling, freight, and cargo.
This role is a casual to permanent opportunity and requires availability to work a rotating roster, including night shifts.
About the role:
- Full-time hours
- Casual to permanent opportunity
- Perth Airport location
- Excellent pay rate - $38.28 per hour
- Forklift Operating - counterbalance (if you have an LF ticket)
- Picking and packing orders
- Dispatch and inbound duties
- Dealing with freight and cargo
- Use of freight management systems
- Heavy lifting and manual duties (20+kg)
- General warehouse duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in the aviation industry
- Current forklift licence
- Strong communication, computer literacy
- Good physical fitness
- Must be able to do rotating shifts- Mon-Sun
- Full COVID vaccination record
- Great pay
- Opportunity to become permanent
- Full-time ongoing hours
- Free parking
- Chance to work with a well-renowned aviation organisation
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY or contact Cailin via email email@example.com or phone 08 6186 0327 for a confidential discussion.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.