Momentum Consulting are currently seeking a store person to start immediately with our client based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Our client is a family owned and operated business that have been operating in and around Melbourne since 1993. They design, manufacture & distribute equipment to Industrial, Civil construction & mining sectors and provide customizable solutions to meet their client's needs.
This is an ongoing role working Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day with the potential for some overtime when required. Start times are flexible.
- Checking & receiving inward goods
- Accurately picking / packing orders
- Forklift operation
- Load/Unload trucks
- Stock Inventory
- Wrapping pallets
- General warehouse duties including housekeeping
To be successful you will have the following:
- MUST have a current forklift licence
- Demonstrated experience operating a Counterbalance forklift
- Pick/Packing experience
- A motivated and positive attitude
- A strong work ethic & good time management
- Must be reliable & available to work a full week
- Neat & tidy appearance
- Good communication skills & command of the English language
In return for your efforts, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of $28 per hour, ongoing work with the potential to go permanent for standout candidates.
*Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted