Momentum Consulting are currently seeking a store person to start immediately with our client based in Stawell, north-west of Melbourne.
Our client is a large, family owned and operated business that has been in operation for over 30 years. Working within the steel/metal fabrication industry, they are known for supplying a quality product and service which in return has made them a trusted industry supplier.
This is an ongoing, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day with the potential for some overtime when required.
- Unload raw materials from trucks
- Mark off received goods & cross check with delivery dockets
- Replenishing production area with raw materials required
- Loading trucks with orders & processing relevant paperwork
- Forklift operation (Counterbalance)
- Stock Inventory
- General warehouse duties including housekeeping
To be successful you will have the following:
- A current LF forklift licence (required)
- Demonstrated experience operating a Counterbalance forklift
- Gantry Crane Operation experience (desirable)
- A motivated and positive attitude
- A strong work ethic & good time management
- Must be reliable & available to work 5 days p/w
- Good communication skills
- Ideally you will have a background in metal fabrication of some description.
In return for your efforts, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of $25-$32 per hour depending on experience, & ongoing work with the potential to go permanent for standout candidates.
*Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted