A National leader in their field, located in Yennora.
The Role: Storeperson - All rounder
As a Storeperson your main duties will involve:
- Picking of oversized freight measuring up to 2.5 meters in length
- Counter Balance forklift work loading and unloading trucks
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Scanning of incoming goods
- Palletising ugly freight
- Manual handling and heavy lifting of products
50% of this role will see you not operating a forklift and instead completing manual handling duties. These will range from pick packing to heavy lifting and palletising of freight.
- 7am - 3pm
- $27.50 p/hr
To be successful in obtain this role you will have:
- 12+ months counterbalance experience
- Experience operating forklifts with oversized freight
- Experience Loading and unloading of trucks
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent WHS knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
You will need to be physically fit due to the heavy lifting involved in this role.
- Yennora location
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing work available for proven performs
- Temp to perm opportunities available for proven performs
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211.