Our client, based in Dandenong South, are committed to ensuring high quality, cost effective products, services & tailor-made solutions to their customers regardless of their industry or business size. They currently employ over 250 people across their network of branches Australia Wide.
About the role:
If you enjoy a challenge, thinking outside the box, and enjoy spending time outdoors then this is the role for you. You will be a part of the field service division, and responsible for assisting the service technicians with the maintenance & repairs on our heavy forklift trucks. This is an ongoing, full time role working Monday - Friday, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
What we offer:
- Outstanding work life balance
- Supportive team culture
- Opportunity for growth and real career progression
- Attractive pay rates
- Be a part of a global market leader
To be successful, you will:
- Be results driven
- Ability to work with others and by yourself proficiently
- Demonstrated mechanical/electrical aptitude "mechanically minded"
- High attention to detail and solid organisational skills
- A positive, "can do" attitude & strong work ethic
- Be fit & energetic due to the physical requirements of the role
- Good customer service skills
- Hold a current driver's licence and own reliable transport
If you are available to start work asap and are interested in the above position, please APPLY NOW by sending through your current resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted