Our client is a market leader in the design and manufacturing of mining equipment both nationally and globally. We are currently looking for experienced Trades Assistants to work in a workshop/manufacturing environment. We currently have vacancies for day shift. Previous experience operating machinery and hand and power tools would be ideal. Individuals with experience from other areas of production will also be considered. Pay rate starting at $38 per hour.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience in a workshop using a range of both powered and non-powered hand tools such as jack hammers and angle grinders
- Fit and healthy able to work in a fast pace and hot environment
- The initiative and drive to meet production and quality standards
- Strong attention to detail good communication skills
- The ability to working as part of a team
- The flexibility to work in different areas of the production shop as required
You will be required to pass a full medical / Drug & Alcohol test. If you are successful in this role you will be rewarded with an ongoing opportunity to work with a large, successful engineering company. If you feel you meet the above criteria, submit your resume in WORD format with your contact details attached by clicking the apply button below.