We have an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working in an industrial environment to work within the foundry section within a global engineering company based in Artarmon. Our client, is looking for someone who has previous experience producing quality moulds. The ideal candidate will have worked within a foundry moulding facility or have a recognised trade certificate and the ability to learn.
Afternoon shifts available 12:00pm or 2:00pm start. Monday - Friday with overtime available. Excellent hourly rate: $43.49 per hour.
Job duties but not limited to:
- Actively participate in all activities including Safety Initiatives, Training, Tool Box Talks, Pre Start Inspections, Risk Assessments and team meetings.
- Adhere to all policies
- Report any hazards, incidents or concerns to the leadership team.
- Produce mould's and cores with the highest quality by adopting trade skills and experience.
- Execute tasks delegated to meet the daily production targets and be flexible in moving to multiple areas of the Beforecast Area.
- Operate equipment such as overhead cranes, portable equipment and a variety of hand tools
We are looking for candidates who have excellent attention to detail and mathematical skills (Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs).
You will also have to complete a full medical (including Drug and Alcohol). Candidates must be physically fit.
Please apply by calling Claire on 9267 8211.