Outstanding long term (initial 15 months) contracting opportunity, with the very real potential for extension or permanent job offer!
Join a leading Tier 1 provider of infrastructure services.
Having won a contract to deliver maintenance and upgrade services on a well-known water utility, several (3) on-site Trades Supervisor's are sought.
These positions will be based on-site where maintenance and/or upgrade work is being carried out - you may be responsible for several sites.
Taking ownership for each site, this role will responsible for Supervising everyone on site including various trades such as electricians, industrial mechanics, various labourers, etc,
Other responsibilities of this position include ensuring work is being carried out to scope and timeframe, and that ALL aspects of safety are being addressed and observed
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable, significant (5+ years) Trades Supervisory experience
- Trades qualifications and experience in either Electrical or Mechanical (or both - Dual Traders welcome!)
- High Risk Work Licence - either WAH, EWP, or Confined spaces, etc.
- Honest and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- A current Drivers License and your own vehicle (there is talk of a vehicle being made available to at least 1 supervisor - to be confirmed)
- Must be looking for a long-term career
Benefits and rewards:
Stability, recognition, genuine potential for career development, great team and culture, and more!
Rates: $41 - $48/hr + super, + Car allowance (Depending on experience).
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided, and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!