Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader in design, manufacture, and supply of specialised equipment to the heavy industrial within Australia and globally!
The organisation has complex heavy manufacturing operations locally, and a range of operations on a variety of sites across Australia.
Working out of their corporate offices here in Sydney, a Trainer / Training Coordinator is sought for the continuous development and deployment of SHE and Operations related training and systems.
Reporting to the National Safety Manager, responsibilities of the position will include:
- Develop and implement the Competency framework for Operations Staff.
- Develop, conduct, deliver, and maintain SHE and Operations related training, procedures, training material, forms, and documents as part of the SHE management system.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs.
- Schedule both internal and external SHE and Operations related training for personnel as requested by Managers.
- Maintain training certificates and licenses and informing employees when a refresher or new training is required.
Skills, experience, and attributes include:
- A combination of relevant education and significant experience (7+ yrs) including Degree qualifications, and Cert IV Training and Assessment.
- Experience in the design and delivery of industry training gained in either manufacturing, steel making, foundry operations or similar heavy industrial environment.
- Structured in approach to planning, time management, schedules, and resources.
- Strong leadership qualities, confident, and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills.
Don't miss this opportunity to join an industry leader, renowned globally for their products and services, led by an experience management team committed to safety, training, and people development!
An immediate requirement, our client will move quickly to secure the right person.
Salary guideline: $90 - $113k + Superannuation, depending on experience.
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Izabela on 02 9267 8211 for more information between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this role