Momentum Consulting are currently seeking 2 Ward Delivery Persons for hospitals in Greenslopes and Ipswich.
About the role:
- Unloading stock from pallets into the hospital stock areas
- Data entry of stock into computers
- Picking orders for various wards
- Delivering stock to various wards throughout the hospital
- This role involves repetitive lifting of stock up to 20kg, bending, twisting of body and a lot of walking around hospitals
- 2 separate roles available - 1 in Ipswich working 3 days per week and 1 in Greenslopes working full time hours, 5 days per week
- Ongoing work
- Attractive payrate of $30.06per hour
- Easy use of online timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support from Momentum Consulting
- Thorough training provided by client with extra assistance available
- Ability to walk long distances, and carry out repetitive task such as bending, lifting and loading stock up to 20kg
- Available for an immediate start
- Must be reliable as you will be the only person filling this role
- Current resume with 2x work references
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above role, please click the 'APPLY NOW' button and submit a current resume.
***Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the large number of applications***
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.