- Artarmon Location
- National industry Leader
- A Specialist in mining parts and production
- Temp to Perm opportunity!
- Working for a National industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- See your contribution recognised and valued!
- Company Bonus reward system on offer!
- Free onsite parking!
Due to an internal promotion our client has a position available for an experienced Team leader on their Day shift.
Day shift Team Leader
This role is situated in Artarmon and has an immediate start Available!
- Monday to Friday
- 8am - 4pm
- $29.50 p/hr + a $100 weekly allowance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams of 15 - 20 members
- Overseeing the picking, Receiving and Despatching teams
- Cover all on boarding from induction to on job training
- Ensure your team provide on-time delivery of customer orders
- Supervise the performance of the team to meet targets and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Lead, motivate and engage team members by applying effective people management processes and practices
- Conduct staff assessments of competence against job standards and criteria
- Build and promote a positive and efficient team environment
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure housekeeping and safe work practices are adhered to
- Focus on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
In this role you will be expected to complete manual handling, picking and Forklift duties. Both counter balance loading and high reach picking.
You will come from warehousing and previously have held a team leader or supervisory position. You will pride yourself in your adherence to safety procedures and desire to see your team succeed.
Key attribute to succeed in this role include:
- Must be able to lead by example!
- Experience in leading teams that include casuals and contractors
- Strong experience in driving safety systems in the workplace
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across all departments
- Knowledge of quality systems desirable
- Ability to build and develop teams and individuals
- Must have WMS and Microsoft Office experience
- Must have your LF Forklift license
- Must be willing to complete manual handling and forklift duties
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.