Our client specialises in supplying outdoor power equipment parts such as chain saws and lawn mowers. They commenced operation in May 2006 and have done nothing but grow since then. They pride themselves in having great customer service and high-quality products for their customers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, hardworking and reliable team leader to join their team based in Derrimut, with the opportunity of moving up to management for the right person. This is a fantastic company to work for with benefits such as annual conference's and Christmas parties in all sorts of exciting locations.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Running a team of 5 people
- Helping on the dispatch floor when needed
- Driving the process workflow
- Data entry
- Ensuring all process' and procedures are followed by employee's
- Oversee the day-to-day operations
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous managerial/team leader experience preferred
- Previous exposure to a warehouse management system
- Self-motivation, a success driven mind-set and be able to cope under pressure
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm with a competitive salary package. If you have the skill set and believe this is the job for you, apply now!