Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd (Momentum) is a wholly owned Australian Recruitment & Outsourcing company which provides recruitment support across a wide range of industries across Australia. As a national provider of recruitment & labour hire on site managed services Momentum successfully partner with a variety of businesses across the Industrial, Trades, Manufacturing, Building & Construction, Supply Chain and Business & Executive disciplines.
Due to considerable expansion Momentum is seeking the skills of a WH&S Officer whose primary objective will be to work with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver workplace health and safety solutions.
- Development and maintenance of all WH&S policies and procedures
- Development and maintenance of all toolbox talks for a range of industries
- Manage and develop relationships with employees and stakeholders
- Facilitate training of all employees
- Roll out safety certification
- Conduct reviews and risk analysis on site with host employers
- Mentor site employees to improve safety
- Incident investigations and reporting
- Ensure compliance with all legislation
- Minimum Cert IV in OH&S
- A solid understanding of WH&S legislation
- Experience working in a labour hire environment is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong customer service focus
- First class communication & problem-solving skills
For any questions relating to this role please contact Liz McDowell, Group HR & Operations Manager on (02) 9267 8211 between 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday or forward your CV in confidence.