Our client has been servicing the Exhibition, Convention and Events industry within Australia for over 10 years. There are a number of large events in the coming months planned so casual labour requirements will be increased dramatically.
About the role:
- General Labour, in the setup and bump out of events, stalls/pavilions.
- Flexibility to do long hours/shifts when required.
- $25.27 per hour base rate
- Very manual roles, so your physical fitness is essential.
- Experience in the use of hand tools and power tools is preferred.
- Multiple sites so own transport is preferred but not essential.
To be considered for the role:
- Current White Card.
- Previous experience in events highly regarded but not essential.
- Steel caps and Hi-Vis required.
- Current resume with 2 recent work-related references
- Right to Work in Australia
- Strong safety focus and good attention to detail
- Demonstrated reliability
Working Holiday Visa holders are encouraged to apply.
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.