Outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a large building and construction leader!
Well established, for over 20 years, this design and construction firm has grown, partnering with 'name' organisations to deliver projects across all sectors.
Renowned for their internal people development programs, they are led by an experience management team, committed to training future industry leaders!
There are 2x roles available:
Workplace Health and Safety / Quality, Safety & Environment Coordinator's i(WHS/QSE) are sought, to provide on-site support to project teams and Site Supervisors, and champion the WHS culture of the business.
A site-based role, these position's will:
- Own and drive the project QSE & WHS culture!
- Walk the site to identify issues,
- Ensure actions are taken, & systems are managed & improved.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including Work Health and Safety
- Prior experience as WHS / QSE Coordinator or Officer in building construction:
- On-site experience in Medium to High Rise construction essential.
- Demonstrable, practical experience in on-site WHS hazards identification & management.
- Experience creating, implementing and reviewing policies and programs to ensure the environmental and occupational well-being of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Salary guideline: Circa $110 - $150k, depending on experience.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a construction industry leader!
Great team, people orientated culture, employer of choice, & ongoing career opportunities!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!