Outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a large building and construction leader!
Well established, for over 20 years, this design and construction firm has grown, partnering with 'name' organisations to deliver projects across all sectors.
Renowned for their internal people development programs, they are led by an experience management team, committed to training future industry leaders!
A Workplace Health and Safety / Quality, Safety & Environment Coordinator is sought, to provide on-site support to project teams and Site Supervisors, and champion the WHS culture of the business.
The position will be site-based, to identify issues, ensure actions are taken, and systems are managed and improved.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including Work Health and Safety
- Prior experience as WHS / QSE Coordinator or Officer in building construction
- Experience in Medium to High Rise very well regarded.
- Demonstrable, practical experience in identification of WHS hazards on a construction site.
- Experience creating, implementing and reviewing policies and programs to ensure the environmental and occupational well-being of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Salary guideline: NEGOTIABLE (Circa $80 - $130k), depending on experience.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a construction industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!