Outstanding opportunity to join a globally renowned heavy industrial manufacturer.
Based in their northern Sydney Head Office and major manufactuing operation, you will be joining a small SHE team of 9 that includes several at other sites across the country.
This role is responsible for providing SHE functional support and advisory services to assigned business units to:
- Ensure that management and employees are aware of their obligations in relation to statutory compliance relating to health, safety, and injury management.
- Assist managers in the development, implementation, monitoring, and review of the safety management system.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications are essential.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in the heavy industrial, manufacturing, or mining industry - steel or foundry industry experience very well regarded.
- Demonstrable significant experience in the development, implementation, monitoring, review, AND AUDIT of a safety management system in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Significant site based experience carrying out risk and hazard reviews, compliance audits, and ensuring all activities have appropriate SOP's and work instructions.
- Development of risk management and loss prevention strategies.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with, and influence business unit managers comfortably at a peer level.
- Sound computer skills.
Don't miss this opportunity to join an industry leader renowned for their high-quality products, globally.
Salary guideline: $110 - $125k + Superannuation, depending on experience.
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this role.